Final Year Project presentation was ended. I was requested by the doctor to go Kota Kinabalu Queen Elizabeth Hospital to review my eye. So, my friend and I went to KK 2 days before the appointment date to shopping ! we went to release our stress actually~ LOL we stayed in Tourist Hotel which near to Jesselton Point and Suria Sabah RM68 per night for a double bed room with air-con and TV there are other room rate, room for family with 1 single bed and 1 double bed is only RM73 this was the second time I went to KK for eye checking. I have a senior over there, this time, he brought us to eat roasted coconut, coconut pudding and "Lokan" the roasted coconut is so special coconut pudding is super nice!! and Lokan also not bad. must try coconut pudding if any of you go to Kota Kinabalu. I guess other places also have this kind of food too, but this is really nice~ Lokan is a kind of seashell, it is grilled and served with sauce. the day ...
Today my friends and I walked around at Penang We went to an Indian restaurant, Woodlands Vegetarian Restaurant for dinner This is my first time eat at Indian restaurant (Mamak stall is not consider as an Indian restaurant~) There were quite a lot of people in the restaurant. Not only Indian but Chinese and foreigners too. It is equipped with air conditioners, quite comfortable in it. We ordered some food. Paper Dosai with 3 types of sauces. i know one of it is curry but I am not sure what is the orange color and white color sauces I like the orange color sauce, delicious and taste like tuna. LOL Batura Recommend to anyone who would like to visit here for a try. It is delicious even eat without the sauce I saw quite a lot of people ordered this. You actually can order only plain Batura if you do not want to have the sauce. Fried rice-Briyani. There is yoghurt for the rice, it was too sour for me, but it is good for digestion ^__^ hmmm....
看起来很好吃!!! =]
回复删除味道还不错哦~可惜没有它的地址
删除